Full Time — Cairo, Egypt
About This Job?
Kngine is seeking a Full Time Accountant responsible for the receivables, payables, payroll, general ledger, all the financial transactions and reports directly to the CFO. Besides, be able to execute different financial tasks and deliver in time. We expect innovations form engineers, managers, users even the financial team.
- Managing Bank transactions.
- Managing daily purchases and transactions.
- Monthly reporting & analysis.
- Cash Handling.
- Tax preparation and familiar with legal regulations.
- Accounts Receivables.
- Accounts Payables.
- Assists in performing general ledger accounting functions as needed and/or assigned (e.g. general ledger, purchasing, etc.).
- Maintains a wide variety of financial information, documentation, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Computer and Web literate.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Accounting software.
- Good communication and written skills in English.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office and similar software.
- Hard worker and responsible.